WE ARE BALLARAT
Ballarat Football Netball Club is pleased to offer sponsorship packages to suit all types of businesses and budgets. These packages provide the opportunity to promote your business and achieve a mutually beneficial agreement through a close relationship with our club.
Our Sponsorship Committee is particularly mindful of enhancing your business through an association with the Club. We are willing to assist with direct promotion of your products/and or services to our larger member and supporter base and will actively encourage their support of your business.
We are proud to be Ballarat! A community based Football and Netball Club that strives for perfection. A club that has produced AFL greats like Drew Petrie Nathan & Mitch Brown, and Brad & Matt Crouch.
- Alfredton is Ballarat’s fastest growing suburb.
- Current population 10,000 + and growing. Ballarat City
Council planning for a population of 45,000 residents
in the Alfredton/Delacombe by the year 2023.
- Ballarat Football Netball Club is located at the
- New Junior & Senior ovals recently installed
- Residential development continuing to surround
- Ballarat Football Netball Club – the third oldest Australian Rules football club in Australia
- Ballarat Football Netball Club – home of 18 male
and 3 female football sides and 17 Netball sides
- Ballarat Junior Football Netball Club – over 300
children under the age of 16 + 150 members
- Ballarat Senior Football Netball Club – 100 +
players – High profile major League
- DOWNLOAD PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Fo more information about becoming a partner of the Ballarat Football Netball Club, please contact the Clubs partnerships manager, Trecia Bik at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0402 413 107.