RED AND YELLOW CARD SYSTEM
The Ballarat Football & Netball Club along with the Ballarat Football League would ask all players and their parents/guardians to read and fully understand the ramifications for any on ground indiscretion.
- Any player who receives a red card during the course of any match, shall be asked to front the independent tribunal.
- Any player who receives their first yellow card during the course of a season shall consider this as their first and only warning.
- Any player who receives a second yellow card during the course of a season shall be handed a one match suspension.
- Any player who receives a third yellow card and every yellow after that, shall be asked to front the independent tribunal.
- Clubs wishing to appeal a card shown by an Umpire should do so by emailing the Football Operations Manager by no later than the close of business on the Monday after the match has taken place.