The Ballarat Football Netball Club (BFNC) welcomes expressions of interest from prospective coaches for our Senior Football Coaching position for the 2023 season and beyond.
The BFNC has recently seen capital investment of over $5m to upgrade playing surfaces, change rooms and social facilities with more to come. With the recent growth in junior participation, the BFNC is now the largest club in the region with almost 1,000 male and female participants each week.
Leveraging off this growth and a recent return to on-field competitiveness, the successful Senior Coach will work closely with our dedicated volunteers and committed Board members to ensure development for our players, volunteers and members now and into the future.
The successful candidate would ideally need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Successful coaching record at AFL, State League, or Major League level.
- Level 2 or 3 AFL coaching accreditation.
- Proven ability to lead and guide coaches and support staff within a successful club environment.
- Assist the club in identifying and recruiting new players and support staff.
- A strong desire to continue a holistic approach to assist the players both on and off the field.
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills to benefit the Senior team, Club, and our key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the growth of our Junior Program.
- Proven IT skills to be able to provide feedback to individual players and team.
Expressions of interest can be forwards to Phil Partington at email@example.com