Please note that Sunday 18 February 2018 will be our Junior Club Registration Day for all returning and new players across Football and Netball Swans and Storm teams and will be held at the Alfredton Sports and Recreation Centre (Social Rooms).
The times for each age group are as per below:
- U/10 football & U/11 Netball 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- U/12 football & U/13 Netball 10:00 am – 10:30 am
- U/14 football & U/15 Netball 10:30 am – 11:00 am
- U/16.5 football & U/17 Netball 11:00am – 11:30 am
- U/13, U/15 & Youth Girls football 11:30 am – 12:00 noon
Note: you only need to attend one of these time slots if you have children in more the one age group, you can attend anytime with the allocated time slot. If you cannot attend, please reply to this email.
Football Fees :
- U 10’s $250.00
- U 12’s $260.00
- U 14’s $270.00
- U 16.5’s $280.00
- U 13 Girls $150.00
- Youth Girls $160.00
Netball Fees :
All grades $200.00 + $30 dress fee* for Netball. ( Netballers, please note that your registration fee does not include VNA fees. Knicks will be available on the day for $30 (cash only if possible)
- There will be EFTPOS facilities available on Sunday for those wishing to pay using their cards. (Please note that there will be an additional charge of 1.5% +GST for all credit card transactions).
- You can also pay direct to the Ballarat Football Club Bank A/c BSB – 633000 and Acc 139503874 (Bendigo Bank)
Please put the surname and your child’s age group ie. Anderson U16 , and can you print out a copy of the transfer and bring it along if applicable
We have been working to streamline our registration process this year. Existing players re-registering at the club will not need to fill out any paperwork on the day, they will just be required to check and confirm the accuracy of the contact information held by the club.
New players are required to complete this form, to help with the smooth running of the day, could you please print out a copy, fill in the details and bring it with you on Sunday. Note that NO payment is required on registration day for new football players, once your spot in a team is confirmed, payment can be made.Download Form
Following registration day, all players will receive an email confirming their registration and important information about the club and the upcoming season.
Registration Day Second Hand Shoe Sale
- Families donate football boots & netball shoes to the club, shoes will be sold on rego day for $10 a pair. All proceeds go to the club.
- Families bring along football boots & netball shoes to sell at their chosen price, the club will attempt to sell them on their behalf however the club will keep $10 from each sale. Please bring along an envelope with your child’s name, child’s age group for 2018, price of shoes, shoe size printed clearly on the front of envelope. Money or unsold shoes will be returned to the family as soon as we can.
How to donate:
All shoes will need to be in good clean reusable condition and be dropped to the ASCC rooms on Friday 16th Feb strictly between 5:30-7:00pm. Perfect opportunity to be around when the weekly draw takes place 6:45pm
Please contact Trecia on 0402 413 107 for more details, All monies “donated to the club” will be utilised for upgrading junior equipment, this might be a good way to purchase a second pair of boots for those wet ballarat winter training nights.